中國男吃麻辣鍋豬肉沒煮熟 700條寄生蟲爬滿腦 | Chinese man allegedly infested with 700 parasites after eating undercooked meat

醫師判斷,朱男可能是食用火鍋時,誤吃了帶有豬囊尾蚴蟲的豬肉和羊肉,且又沒有把肉煮熟,導致寄生蟲通過消化道進入大腦。|Chu might have eaten the undercooked pork and mutton with the parasites, resulting in the parasite entering the brain through the digestive system. (Shutterstock)
醫師判斷,朱男可能是食用火鍋時,誤吃了帶有豬囊尾蚴蟲的豬肉和羊肉,且又沒有把肉煮熟,導致寄生蟲通過消化道進入大腦。|Chu might have eaten some undercooked meat infested by the parasite, which later made its way to his brain through the digestive system. (Shutterstock)

【看英文中國郵報學英文】隨著天氣漸冷,大家開始圍爐吃火鍋,但切記肉製品一定要煮熟。大陸浙江一名朱姓男子日前出現抽搐、頭暈、口吐白沫等癲癇症狀,經醫院診斷後才發現男子遭寄生蟲感染,全身上下爬滿了700多條蟲。

As the weather gets colder, most people love to enjoy hot pots with friends and family. Well, you should remember that meat products must be cooked properly. A Chinese man in Zhejiang Province was reportedly infested with over 700 parasites and symptoms, such as spasm, dizziness and foaming of his mouth, after eating undercooked meat. 

根據陸媒報導,在湖北工作的46歲朱姓男子一個月前買了豬肉、牛肉片在家煮火鍋麻辣鍋,吃完火鍋後一段時間,白天常常感到頭暈、頭頂腫脹,且半夜熟睡時還會抽搐口吐白沫,後來室友發現不對勁叫救護車將朱男送醫救治。

According to the Metro Express, the 46-year-old man surnamed Chu from Hubei, enjoyed a hot pot of pork and beef at home last month. After his meal, he often felt dizzy during the day and experienced some muscular spasms at night. Chu was eventually sent to the hospital due to his recurring spasms.

朱男經湖北當地醫院初步診斷為「顱內多發病灶」,隨後轉往浙江大學醫學院附屬第一醫院進行診斷。經檢查後發現朱男體內長滿了700多條「豬囊尾蚴蟲」,且大腦兩側多發病變,確診為腦囊蟲病。

Chu was first diagnosed with “sellar region lesions” by a hospital in Hubei and then transferred to The First Affiliated Hospital of College of Medicine, Zhejiang University. After careful examination, Chu had more than 700 “taenia solium” in his body and multiple lesions on both sides of his brain. He was later diagnosed with neurocysticercosis — the most common cause of acquired epilepsy.

Chu was found to have more than 700 "taenia solium" in his body, and multiple lesions on both sides of the brain. (Courtesy of Metro Express)
Chu had more than 700 “taenia solium” in his body and multiple lesions on both sides of his brain. He was later diagnosed with neurocysticercosis. (Courtesy of Metro Express)

醫師判斷,朱男可能是食用火鍋時,誤吃了帶有豬囊尾蚴蟲的豬肉和羊肉,且又沒有把肉煮熟,導致寄生蟲通過消化道進入大腦。

Chu might have eaten some undercooked meat infested by the parasite, which later made its way to his brain through the digestive system.